Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow day run


Today's training was a schedule six mile run at a moderate pace with 4 accelerations. I ran on my treadmill again because of the Snowpacalypse outside. The pace I choose was 7 mph (an 8:34 min/mi pace) and I accelerated to 9 mph for a quarter mile at 2 miles, 3.75 miles, 4.75 miles, and 5.75 miles each time slowing for a 4 mph walk for 200 meters. The legs are feeling good. Running in the mid-afternoon feels good. The severity of this snowstorm is not good.

Re-did week 5 day 1 of the hundred pushups challenge: 36, 40, 30, 26, 45 (max out). Then did my first 8-minute abs session in quite some time as well as 8-min arms, which was new for me. Maybe the snowstorm is doing me and fam some good, my wife is putting in some quality workouts as well.

No comments: