Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday Easy Run (3 miles @ 8:30 min/mi)

The Run
Run 3 miles easy. Run 4 acceleration strides.

Mileage and time
3 miles in 25:30

Route/terrain
Treadmill

Interval/race time
  • Mile 1 @ 7mph (with one acceleration to 8mph for 100m)
  • Mile 2 @ 7mph (with one acceleration to 8mph for 100m)
  • Mile 3 @ 7mph (with two accelerations to 8mph for 100m each)
Temperature/time of day
Indoors/9:15 PM

How I felt
Did not have my recover chocolate milk because my stomach feels really full from the foot long Subway sub I ate about a half an hour before my run. Note to self: give yourself more time to digest your food before running.

Morning weight
196.6 lbs

Mood (before/during/after)
Resolute but not excited/couldn't wait to get it over with/satisfied

Aches and pains
Slight knee pain on the out left kneecap, no big deal

Goals
I may have to run my own 10k race sometime soon. I think my flag football tournament will cause me to miss the Jingle Bell 10k this Sunday.

No comments: