Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday Easy Run (6 miles @ 9:00 min/mi)



Treadmill run tonight. I scheduled a 6 mile run with 4 accelerations in the workout, but as I ran I forgot to do the accelerations. Actually, I was really tired and couldn't wait to get the run over with. My groin pull is still a bit tender so the easy pace was set to 9 min/mi (actually 6.7 mph).

Total run: 6 miles in 54:02

I am still working on the hundred pushups workout plan. I am in week 3 and my last exhaustion test was 36 consecutive "good" pushups. I am definitely starting to see more definition in my chest muscles.

Its funny, I quit my gym again this year because it is expensive and I just didn't use it very often. Yet I am working out consistently and seeing the body shaping that I desire. I may have thrown away thousands on gym memberships over the years because I probably in the best shape I've ever been in and don't need the gym.

I tried to write my first haiku ever tonight. I know it sucks but here goes:
On basement treadmill. He runs swiftly to achieve. Goals in the future.

Good night!

No comments: