Did a scheduled 5 mile run as part of my Hal Higdon Novice 1 Marathon Training Plan. Brand new route for me. I followed Higgy's (my pet name for Hal Higdon) advice and sought out a new course to run. I chose a road run near my house that has long, slowly building hills. I found it challenging and have wondered has my fitness made some kind of milestone improvement because the 8"00 min/mi tempo paces I have set for myself are becoming easy.
- Split 1 - 07:47, 1.00 mile
- Split 2 - 07:44, 1.00 mile
- Split 3 - 07:43, 1.00 mile
- Split 4 - 07:55, 1.00 mile
- Split 5 - 08:32, 1.00 mile
- Split 6 - 08:15, 0.20 mile
Graph of my run's elevation, pace, and distance
I have got to register for this marathon! Next paycheck I swear!